Jawaban:
Dialog 1
Anna: Laura! How are you? It's been a long time since we last met.
Laura: Oh, hi Anna! I have got a new job now and is going great. How about you?
Anna: I have been so busy with the new business that I have not had the time to do much else.
Laura: What is that?
Anna: Small business, a coffee shop.
Laura: Sounds cool! Don't forget to invite me to your soft opening.
Dialog 2
Sarah: Hey, Jasmine. How about baking a cake when we get home?
Jasmine: That's a brilliant idea! We better buy some ingredients then, while we are here.
Sarah: Well, I guess we need sugar, butter, flour, and icing sugar.
Jasmine: We also need some eggs, chocolate chips, and a chocolate flake to sprinkle on top.
Sarah: Yes, I nearly forgot about that. I'll get the dairy ingredients and you'll get the others.
Jasmine: Alright! Let's do it. See you at the cashier.
Sarah: See you there shortly.
dialog yang begini bukan?maaf kalau salah yah.
[answer.2.content]